Santorini has a vivid nightlife, which is mostly concentrated in Fira. The town square of Fira is the main gathering spot on the island, from where
people usually begin and often end their nights. Your night out can start in the evening with a cocktail on the caldera watching the sunset, or at the
beach after a day by the sea and continue with clubbing in one of the big clubs. Fira is not the only village with a nightlife although it probably has
the richest. There are clubs and bars in other villages, especially at beaches, such as Kamari, Perivolos and Perissa. Santorini's nightlife is not
very cheap so do not be surprised if you are asked to pay between €7 and €10 for a drink. It is not rare to receive invitations for parties or
theme-nights which are often organised by the clubs themselves. Do not hesitate to take advantage of them and it is sure that you will enjoy yourself.
Suggested places for your entertainment.
The following is a list of some bars and clubs we propose to you; however they are a small selection since it is certain that you will find many other
places as you get to know the island.
- Koo Club, Fira (+30)2286022025
- Enigma Clun, Fira (+30)2286022466
- Doom Club, Kamari (+30)2286033420
- Franco's Bar, Fira (+30)2286022881
- Casablanca Soul, Fira (+30)6977575191
- Club 33, Fira (+30)2286023065
- Hook Bar, Kamari (+30)2286033441
- Chilli Beach Bar, Perivolos (+30)2286082790
- Mojito Cafe, Karterados (+30)2286023567
- Oia's Cafe Gallery, Ia (+30)2286071504
- Yazz Beach Bar, Perissa (+30)2286081235